Primary Jaw Crusher Quality Welding Type PE600*900
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PE600*900
- Application: Construction
- Crushing Style: Impact
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Color: Yellow
- Transport Package: Nude Packing
- HS Code: 84742090
- Type: Jaw Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 250-300MPA
- Finished Surface: Outer Surface Process
- Condition: New
- Trademark: KINGLINK
- Origin: Shanghai China
Jaw crusher is mainly used in the industries of metallurgy, mining, chemical, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramics, suitable to crush hard and soft ores with compressive strength less than 320 MPa. This machine can break material s into medium size and fine size.
Advantages & Characteristic
1. High capacity and low power consumption;
2. Uniform particle size with high crushing and crushing ratio;
3. Simple structure; Easy operation
4. Low investment.
5. Perfect services.
Jaw Crusher mainly consists of frame, eccentric shaft, jaw plate, connecting bar, adjustment part and spring.
The movable jaw goes upward and downward through eccentric shaft when belt and belt wheel are driven by the motor. The angle between movable jaw and bracket turns big when the movable jaw goes upward, which pushes the movable jaw plate to come closely to fixed jaw plate. At the same time, materials are crushed with the movement of the movable jaw.
When the movable jaw goes downward, the angle between movable jaw and bracket turns small. Under the force of spring and connecting bars, the movable jaw plate leaves fixed jaw plate, and the crushed materials with qualified size are discharged from the crushing cavity. With the continuous rotation of the motor, the movable jaw crushers and discharges materials, which, in turn, realizes the goal of mass production.
|Model||Size of feed opening|
(mm × mm)
|Max. feed size|
|Eccentric shaft rotation speed|
|Electric motor power|
|Adjustable range of discharge opening|
Photos at our factory
More details we needed for sending you more suitable quotation,
1. What kind of raw material do you want to process?
2. What is the capacity per hour do you need?
3. What is the raw material input size?
4. What is the output size you required?
Note: All the above information is subject to our final confirmation.